• 1000 cigarettes or
• 1000 grammes of tobacco
• 2 litres of alcoholic beverages
• Several pieces of perfume
• Goods up to 10,000 USD
• Sums of money greater than 500 Rubles in local currency or over 10,000 American dollars will need to be declared at the customs department. Travellers can export up to 500 Rubles in local money and up to $3,000 in foreign currency.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition – unless granted permission to do so
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Radioactive or hazardous materials
• Plant and plant products – unless permission to do so
• Pets and animals - unless permission to do so
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All weapons, explosives and ammunition being imported into the country will require a special permit from the Interior Ministry before being granted access.
• Wild plants and plant products will require permission from the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Ministry before entering the country.
• Cats and dogs will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate from the country of origin and should be issued less than ten days prior to its arrival. All pigeons are denied access into the country.